Job Number01042021Application Deadline2/12/2021Position Start Date5/3/2021
The Business Manager is the administrator who provides the leadership to maintain and improve the support services throughout the District. He/She is the intermediary officer between the Superintendent of Schools and all nonteaching supervisory personnel. He/She participates with the supervisors in communications and relationships with the community. He/She is generally responsible to the Superintendent for all nonteaching services provided throughout the District.
CLERK OF THE BOARD:
1) To serve as recorder of proceedings at all meetings of the voters of this District and reports made by trustees and the Superintendent.
2) To give notice, according to Education law, of the time and place of holding the Annual Meeting and special meetings called by the Board o
Education. Coordinate Annual Budget Vote.
3) To attend all meetings of the Board of Education and keep a record of proceedings.
4) To supervise the implementation of school policy regarding public access to records.
1) Bachelor’s Degree
2) New York State Administrative Certification
Passing grade on the School Business Manager’s Civil Service Examination
Application deadline is February 12, 2021.
Any questions may be referred to Mr. Robert Molisani, Superintendent.